Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wii

The other day while Makayla and I were outside Sean was playing the wii and Chloe was crying and just wanted to be held. So he held her while he played, I just happen to come in and see him playing baseball on the wii while holding her. We have learned that Chloe loves to watch the tv while anyone plays the wii. She also loves to watch the Baby Einstein DVD's.




Chloe in her 4th of July bathing suit, it is a little big it is 18 months so she can fit into it next year. This year it looks like a tank top with bottoms. By the way I got this for $4 on the clearance rack at babiesrus! I also got her a favorite outfit of hers that we already have in a size to fit her next year for $3. We love the clearance racks anywhere!
This is Chloe's "Daddy's Angel" shirt that I gave to Sean after we found out we were pregnant. It has little wings on the back. I got this at Sisters Tea Parlor & Boutique. We are going there tomorrow for a lunch tea with all of Makayla and Chloe's grandma's. And it just so happens to be their Salebration this week...so everything is on sale, even 20% off our lunches. Good think we had picked this week to go.




No comments: