Friday, July 18, 2008

Chloe's 1st professional pictures

Well I rushed around the house to be out the door and to the portrait studio at noon and also stop by my moms to print off a coupon. I get to the studio that is in Indiana and the door was locked. I called the number on the door and it went to a cell phone. The lady did not apologize, just said she did not have an appointment written down for that time and that is why no one was there. She could not even work me in until Monday afternoon. At first I took it but the more I thought about it, it made me so mad that she did not even apologize. Especially since I drove 20+ miles and wasted my gas for nothing. These days that is something you do not waste especially when you are on leave with no more pay. I had been looking forward to getting her pictures done since I made the appointment last week.

On my way home I was trying to think of a place to take her, I did not want to go to the popular places that charge all those fees. A friend of mine text me to ask a question about a store in the mall and I remembered when I was there the other day the little portrait studio by the food court. So Chloe and I headed to St. Matthews and got her pictures done at Picture People with a sweet girl named Eve. She was great at taking Chloe’s pictures; I will defiantly go back and have her take them. Chloe did so good...she smiled so much. Eve said she is the best almost 3 month old she has had. She was amazed that she kept smiling.

Here are a few pictures from today. I will post more when I can view them online. These are the ones I purchased and got in about an hour from the time I started out at the mall.

**update** I sent an email to the Early Images portrait studio and no more than 10 mins later I recv'd a phone call from the owner from his cell phone. He apologized a ton and said that is not how they do business and offered a 30 min session and a free CD of all the pictures. So of course I will go back to get that, you can never have too many pictures. However I am still very upset. These are the same girls that did my ultrasounds and they were so nice then.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures of Chloe are adorable!!! She has such a precious smile. Looking more like her Daddy all of the time.
We are doing well. Marcia is feeling some better and plans to work a few hours tomorrow.
We will see you sometime later. Take care. We love you and yours.
Granny