Friday, July 25, 2008
A few projects for the day
Today after Sean came home from work I left for Walmart and Kroger without the girls. I have been looking for a cute hairbow hanger but all the ones I can find are $25 and up. So I bought some supplies to make my own. Makayla and I put them together and decorated Chloe's door and hers. Mine are not as cute as those I found online but I only had to spend $3 and I think they are cute. I bought Makayla's door decorations at the dollar store for $1. Makayla kept wanting me to take her picture. We also found these hanging butterflies that Mimi bought a while ago and we finally decided what to do with them. Here are a few pics from the crafts.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it looks adorable. Makayla's room is very cute! Good job with your projects. :)
Good job, Jamie. The butterflies are beautiful and Chloe's door is precious. Hope today wasn't too rough on you and I pray that you get the job you want. Love you lots.
Granny
Post a Comment