I was checking on Makayla, Mimi and Pops flight and you can now see where the flights are. How cool....31 mins left and they are at 34000 feet going 761 kts in a Boeing 757-200 (twin jet). They have gone 1714 miles and have 204 miles to go. I did not realize the airlines did this now.
YOu can see a better pic of the states on delta.com however I can not copy the picture. But I still thought this was really cool and thought I would share with everyone.
YOu can see a better pic of the states on delta.com however I can not copy the picture. But I still thought this was really cool and thought I would share with everyone.

**UPDATED**
They have arrived and Makayla needs a NAP!
1 comment:
We're here in San Diego! My watch still says it's Louisville time...7:10pm...and my body feels the same! But the clock here says it's 4:10 pm pacific time! Pops is napping for a bit then taking Makayla to the pool for awhile!
Post a Comment