The past nine weeks my mom and I have spent a lot of money on different pacifiers, trying to find one that will stay in Chloe's mouth. She wants to suck on it, it just falls out and then she cries until we can get it back in her mouth for her. There have even been times that one of us has had to hold it in until she falls asleep. Well today she has decided to spit out her pacifier and suck on her thumb. I finally was able to get her to stop it by swaddling her. Thumb sucking is very cute, however I like pacifiers better they are easier to get rid of in a year or so. Makayla was never a thumb sucker, well now she licks her fingers when she is anxious but never a thumb sucker, just a paci. I will have to record her and post what she use to call it, I do not even know how to spell it.


1 comment:
haha, that is so cute! Good luck keeping that thumb out of her mouth!
Post a Comment