Chloe's checkup was today and she has gained weight and gotten taller. She weighs 14 lbs 2 ozs and is 23 3/4 inches. I thought she was small but the doctor reminded me that little boys are taller than girls...and I have been comparing her to her friend Alex. She is in the 45% of height and 60% weight...the dr said she would be right in the middle if we put her in a line of 100 babies her age. She is doing good on her motor skills...she is laughing, smiling, reaching for toys, talking, yelling, rolling over, good head control and that is all I can remember. In the next few months she should be able to sit up with support...she also looks like she is liking to scoot and push her toosh up...maybe an early crawler like her bis sis...hopefully she will wait on the walking and not follow big sis who took her first steps at 8 months!!
Then Chloe and Makayla stayed with Mimi and Pops so Mommy and Daddy could go on a dinner date to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp and yummy garlic biscuits. We tried the scampi, fried shrimp, coconut shrimp, shrimp linguine and cajun shrimp. We had so much we had two full to-go boxes...I think I am good on shrimp for a while. As soon as I sat one of the to-go boxes on the table at mimi's while they were eating you would have thought I was feeding birds...Makayla loves shrimp and then Uncle D happened to walk upstairs at the right time. Sean got me some flowers that I think I might take to work since I am there more often than at home...that way I can enjoy them!
No comments:
Post a Comment