Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chloe

Chloe loves her Rainforest Bouncer...she belly laughs while in it!




The other night Chloe fell asleep while I was doing homework...she just about fell out! Good thing I was right there.



Chloe got a taggie blanket in the mail this week, that one of daddy's friends made for her. This one even has her name on it. She really likes it...she loves to chew on it!! This was her first time playing with it.







4 comments:

Sara said...

These pix are so cute! I love the bows in her hair!!!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

So cute- she is really starting to look alot like Makayla!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

hey - I was wondering if you could maybe ask your friend how she made that taggie for Chloe? I want to make them for the boys, but don't really know how.

Thanks!

Hayden's said...

it looks like a blanket she made and the just sewed ribbions folded up inside the blanket. It looked real easy.