Saturday, June 14, 2008

Visting the Lundgards and Sara

Yesterday we went and visted Uncle Ryan, Aunt Erika and Alex. Alex is 10 days younger than Chloe but he was 4 weeks early and was 4.5 lbs at birth. Chloe liked touching his head but I do not know how much he liked it.




We even got to see Aunt Sara... Today we went to Derby Dinner for breakfast and watched The Little Mermaid.




Then when we got back to Mimi and Paupi's we put together Chloe's Sit an Play she got from Aunt Marcia (THANK YOU!!!!). Chloe really loves it...watch the video below. We are now off to swim, will update with pics later!







1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute pictures! I love blogs so much now, I created one myself! I have no idea what I am going to post, but check it out!

http://lifegoeson-mylife.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!