A friend of mine Jennifer back in Nov '06 had a miscarriage at 11 weeks (went to dr to hear the hearbeat and there was none), so when she got pregnant this year (due oct 08) she and her husband were very excited. Jennifer has been in the hospital for about 2 weeks due to not enough amniotic fluid. They decided yesterday at 25 weeks it was better for the little girl to be born than to stay in her mommy. I do not know all the details yet, just that the baby did not make it. She and her 2 sister in laws were all pregnant at the same time. PLEASE pray for Jennifer and her husband.
1 comment:
Oh my. I am praying for your friend. If there is anything I can do to help her, let me know. I am so sorry to hear this.
Post a Comment