Laptop screen is still out....but lots has been going on with us.
Chloe has started to eat real food...she has already tried cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots and bananas. She has started to get some dry patches on her skin so I think she is allergic to either the squash or carrots. She is a pro at eating she eats it up so fast and has only made a few funny faces.
Makayla did really good in school this week, so we took the girls to the zoo to trick or treat since we will be out of town on Halloween. They were both tinkerbell and loved go to the zoo to get candy and see all of the costumes.
Today we are getting ready for Sean's 30th birthday party for our families. So I will have to update pics later, I have to make homemade cupcakes and cut up lots of food for Sean's favorite - steak/chicken fajitas. I will add pics later just wanted to do a quick update on The Hayden's.
1 comment:
So glad to see a post from you! I can't believe Chloe is eating real food - so funny! I bet the girls were cute as tinkerbell- can't wait to see some pix!
Post a Comment